Chiropractic is a complementary medicine concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disor-ders of the neuromusculoskeletal system and the effects of these disorders on general health and function.
Some of the common conditions treated include:
- Neck and jaw pain
- Sporting injuries (Hamstring strains, knee pain, ankle sprains, shoulder injury, tennis elbow, etc)
- Back pain
- Chronic pain conditions
- Overuse (repetitive) strain/injuries
- Other injuries (hip complaints, wrist pain, rib pain, etc)
- Manual therapies – gentle mobilizations and manipulation of joints, including the spine
- Soft tissue techniques – massage techniques, including trigger point therapy & IASTM
- Dry needling
- Rehabilitation plans
- Strength & conditioning exercises
- Low force and mechanically assisted mobilisations and soft tissue techniques
- Health and lifestyle counselling.
Our goal is to help you restore mobility, optimise function, decrease pain and prevent injury.
At MEDICUS, apart from resolution of health concerns, the aim of Chiropractic care is to empower people to make better health decisions and offer educational support in areas such as prenatal care, diet, exercise and posture, as well as work place ergonomics.